What Can We Do
We offer a range of family law services, assisting our clients to resolve their family law issues in a timely and cost effective manner.
Lampe Family Lawyers practices exclusively in family law and all of our lawyers keep up to date with the ever changing regulations within the individual court systems.
Our lawyers ensure that clients understand their rights and entitlements, they also:
- identify and make sense of legal and non-legal issues, clearly explain the relevant law and how it applies
- offer a practical and sensible approach to resolving an issue suited to particular needs
- clearly advise of the options available to resolve a legal situation; be readily accessible, and act on instructions in a prompt and efficient manner
- provide the benefit of our extensive experience of litigating in the family law jurisdictions; and respond to our clients other related non-legal needs in a sensitive and respectful manner.
We act on behalf of:
- Married partners
- De facto (domestic) partners
- Same sex partners
- Third parties
"This has been life-changing for me and the girls. You're wonderful and I can't thank you enough."
R. A. | Client – CBD
Our Key Services
Our solicitor’s experience and expertise covers the following areas:
Marriage and Relationship breakdowns
We provide our clients services relating to marriage separation, de facto separation, divorce and alternative dispute resolution such as mediation.
Children and Parenting Arrangements
We assist clients with a range of services relating to children including negotiation of children’s living and time spent arrangements, child support, and management of relocation with children. We also advise on Grandparents’ rights.
Property disputes and settlements
We can assist with matters relating to property and asset division, spousal maintenance and superannuation splitting.
Where parents cannot reach an agreement, an advocate will be assigned to act on the best interests of the child.
We are regularly called to represent children as an Independent Children’s Lawyer.
Wills, Deceased Estates & Probate
We can help with preparation of a legal will that reflects your wishes.
For executors, we can guide you through the process of administering a deceased estate, including applying for probate.
Health and Wellbeing
Our clients’ health and wellbeing is of utmost importance. We assist with issuing of intervention orders, and referrals to counsellors, psychologists and other experts.